Your travel checklist
How to avoid the most common travel mistake-forgetting your essentials!
Getting organised before your holiday or business trip avoids unnecessary and easily avoidable obstacles that could ruin your trip. Imagine forgetting one essential item such as your contact lenses or medication and it could turn your adventure to a disaster in a second.
It’s best to never assume that you’ve got everything covered by running through a travel checklist in your head as the chances of forgetting an item is always higher. All you’ll need is a pen and paper or your phone and 10 minutes to note down your travel checklist. To get you started, we’ve listed the basic essentials for any travel trip and feel free to add on! Just a couple of minutes can avoid not only unnecessary stress but possibly even bad travel memories that could leave you and your travel buddies scarred for life.
My travel checklist
- Travel visa and insurance
- Travel documents (proof of payment of tickets, boarding passes, hotel booking slips and so on)
- Passport and a copy of it (email yourself a copy too)
- Personal documents (identification card and driver’s license)
- Travel cards for public transportation
- Phone charger
- Electronic plug adapter
- Money and credit cards
- Medications (always better to bring along extra)
- A copy of your prescription from your doctor
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Face cleanser and body soap
- Contact lens, case and solution
- Clothes (including swimsuit or winter wear)
- Inner garments
- First aid kit
- Sanitary towels and tampons
- Pen and notebook