Evergreen & fragrant
Rosemary holds many health benefits that would surprise you!
Rosemary is a fragrant evergreen herb that is native to the Mediterranean and is commonly used as a culinary condiment and perfume.
Just like many other herbs, rosemary is a natural remedy with many potential health benefits that you’ll discover below:
- Rosemary is a good source of iron, calcium, and vitamin B6.
- Rosemary oil is commonly used in aromatherapy to help with muscle aches, promote hair growth and treat issues like dry scalp and reduce stress.
- Antioxidants found in rosemary essential oils may help improve your skin and act as an anti-ageing property as well as helps to remove blemishes.
- Consuming rosemary tea can reduce bloating, gas and keep your gut healthy.
- This fragrant herb is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties that will help to boost your immune system, increase blood circulation and improve your memory and concentration.
- Carnosic acid found in rosemary protects your brain neurons from oxidative stress. Oxidative stress could lead to Alzheimer’s disease.
Sources: webMD, Medical News Today