3 ingredients, one meal
These quick and easy recipes are perfect for every modern home
If you live alone, with your partner or as a small family of four, cooking at home can turn into a tedious chore as some dishes that you would love to explore involve a long process of preparation and lots of ingredients but ultimately at the end of the day, all you need is a small portion of food to fill the tummies at home.
Due to this, food wastage is a common issue or perishable ingredients get thrown away even before it could enter your pot. Issues like this could deter your passion to serve home cooked food.
Though, don’t give up because we’ve got a solution for you! All you need is to know what goes into your meal, plan your portions well, use minimal ingredients and just whip up something delicious. Here are some dishes to get started with. Plus, they only need three main ingredients!
Mac & Cheese
- 2 cups Fresh milk
- 2 cups Elbow pasta
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese, grated
- In a rice cooker, pour all ingredients into the rice pot.
- Turn on the rice cooker and cook pasta until al dente.
- Season with salt and pepper if required and enjoy immediately
- 700g Chicken breast, diced
- 3 sprigs Rosemary
- 1 Large puff pastry sheet
- Preheat oven to 180oC.
- In an oven-proof dish, place diced chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- Then, with a scissors, snip rosemary leaves finely and mix with chicken.
- Lastly, line puff pastry sheet over oven dish.
- Bake in the oven for about 35 minutes or until puff pastry is golden.
- Serve immediately.